Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
LYNX Cabernet Sauvignon is an elegant wine from Napa Valley, California, offering a premium wine from carefully sourced grapes.
This elegant Cabernet Sauvignon delivers a fruity and concentrated flavor with a desirable oak character from aging in American barrels. Offering notes of blackcurrant, plum, freshly roasted coffee, vanilla, and dark chocolate.
The grapes are sourced from esteemed and historical areas of the world-famous wine region Napa Valley.
- Pope Valley – Located in the northeast part of Napa Valley lies the historical area Pope Valley in which you can find some of the oldest vineyards in Napa Valley.
- Younteville – In the heart of Napa Valley you find historical Yountville where the first vines in Napa Valley were planted year 1836, which makes this area one of the most interesting and acknowledged areas of Napa Valley.
- Oak Knoll – South of Yountville you find the area of Oak Knoll, a “cool climate” area that is often called the “sweet spot” of Napa Valley. It delivers elegant wines with high concentration and delightful acid.
Because great taste is always right.
- From Napa Valley, California
- Desirable oak character
- Premium Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fruity & concentrated flavor
- Deer & wild game
Serve this Cabernet Sauvignon with elegant and high-quality meat, or perfectly paired with a fine piece of cheese.
The wine delivers a fruity and concentrated flavor with a desirable oak character from 14 months of aging in American barrels. Offering notes of blackcurrant, plum, freshly roasted coffee, vanilla, and dark chocolate.
- Region of OriginNapa Valley, California
- GrapesCabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol %14,5
- Sugar0,3 g/100ml
- Size750 ml
- ProducerHouse of Big Wines